PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 11, 2006

Relief Society Super Saturday 2011

Here are the crafts you can choose from or bring your own! Sorry these pictures aren't the best - my lens broke on my camera and I had to resort to the old one.
Halloween Cat Hanger $15.50

Owls - Set of 3 - $12.25
Large & Medium - $4.75 each
Small - $2.75

Christmas Tree Stacker - $13.00

Temple Blocks - $3.95

Magnet Board - $13.95 (3 different sayings to choose from)

Marble Magnets - Set of 3 - $1.00

Everything you need to complete the projects will be provided, however if you want to bring your own scrapbook paper, ribbon or paint, feel free! Paper and ribbon are subject to change according to availability. I will try my best to match the examples if a certain pattern is no longer available.

You can download the order form HERE. All orders and payments are due by Sunday, September 25th. Please make all checks payable to Brenda Neuberger.

Feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tia said...

Can I order two of the temple ones? If so let me know and I will send you a check. They are all super cute btw wish I live closer.
Thanks