PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another Day, Another Layout

I did this layout yesterday. I have had these pictures for quite a while and finally got them done! They are of Jack and Makele back in December playing so cutely together. I used the new Love, Elsie line by Elsie Flannigan for KI Memories.
In other news, I have been called to be the primary choristor in our new ward. I started Sunday and was nervous that the kids wouldn't sing. That fear probably came from doing youth choir for my Young Women's project in Flowell where Jessica and I had to threaten and bribe the kids just to make them sing! Oh the good old youth choir days. . .
Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised when they actually sang and learned the a new song rather quickly. The primary is tiny, about 18 kids in both junior and senior primary. There really aren't any trouble makers that I can tell yet, just a couple that I had to tell to sing and stop messing with their clothes. I asked one kid why he wasn't singing, and he said, "because I'm trying to button my shirt!"
At the end of primary, one of the counselor's in the bishopric came in to give a little talk to the children. He's an older guy, probably in his early 70's. He was talking about baptism and said he could still remember the day he was baptized. One boy asked him, "Were you baptized in a church or a lake? I guess the boy thought he was old enough to have been baptized before they started doing it indoors!

No comments: