PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Traci Reed/Sweet Shoppe Designs

I still haven't been able to get my external hard drive hooked up, but I was able to pull my digital layouts out of Ready Set Create's Dec/Jan issue. Traci Reed was one of our sponsors. I used her Bare Feet & Blue Jeans Kit for both of my layouts this issue.
Bare Feet and Blue Jeans by Traci Reed
I also used her "Bottom Ups: Set 1" Templates for both layouts. I love working with templates - it makes putting a digital layout together so incredibly simple and the finished layout looks great!
Bottom Ups: Set 1 by Traci Reed

Silly Boy -
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Alphas, Embellishments: Bare Feet and Blue Jeans Kit by Traci Reed, www.sweetshoppedesigns.com; Template: Bottom Ups: Set 1 by Traci Reed, www.sweetshoppedesigns.com; Font: Prestige Elite Std.

For the next layout, I also used Traci Reed's "Acrylic-O-Holic" Kit along with the other kits mentioned above.
Acrylic-O-Holic by Traci Reed

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Alphas, Embellishments: Bare Feet and Blue Jeans Kit by Traci Reed, www.sweetshoppedesigns.com; Acrylic Embellishments: Acrylic-O-Holic by Traci Reed, www.sweetshoppedesigns.com; Template: Bottom Ups: Set 1 by Traci Reed, www.sweetshoppedesigns.com; Font: Prestige Elite Std.

No comments: