
Credits: Patterned Paper: The August 2009 Paper Collection; Tree, Clouds: Au Natural Elements by Creativity by Crystal; Umbrella : August ’09 A-Z Alphabet Stickers & Rub-ons; Alphas: Alpha Bits: Stamped – Chocolate by iKari Designs; Template, Date Element, Photo Mats: Jessica Sprague Template+ C by Jessica Sprague; Glitter: Glitter Spills by iKari Designs; Brushes: Swirdles Stamps & Brush Set by LivEdesigns; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Fonts: Trebuchet MS & Problem Secretary.
This one is based on the Jessica Sprague Template+ 05. I love that the photos look like they are curling up from the page. I made the little banner using the skills I learned from Photoshop Friday #3.

Credits: Patterned Paper: Oh Boy! Papers - Party Time by Creativity by Crystal and Carina Gardner; Plane, Cars: Oh Boy! Planes, Cars & Trucks Element Pack by Creativity by Crystal and Carina Gardner; Template, Labels, Staples: Jessica Sprague Template +05; Alphas: Life in a Nutshell Alpha by Splendid Fiins; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Fonts: Century Gothic and Pea Hart, downloaded from kevinandamanda.com.
And just for the heck of it, I'll throw this one into the mix too (even though it's not a 2-pager):

Credits: Patterned Paper: Brilliant: the Full Collection Paper Pack by Splendid Fiins; Journaling Label: Brilliant: the Labels by Splendid Fiins; Template, Stitching: Spendid Template July 4th; Alphas: Life in a Nutshell Alpha by Splendid Fiins; Sun, Pinwheels: Crystal’s {Sweet Summertime} Elements by Creativity by Crystal; Circles: Crystal’s {Sweet Summertime} Polkadots & Posies by Creativity by Crystal; Label: Crystal’s {Sweet Summertime} Labels by Creativity by Crystal; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Fonts: Courtney Dorkling and Pea Kensey, downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com.












1 comment:
You have been busy..I love them all. You did a fantastic job. TFS
Post a Comment