PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, July 29, 2010

3 Layouts

Here are a few layouts I've been working on lately. Most of the supplies used are from jessicasprague.com. As always, you can click on the layout to see it bigger.

Credits: Patterned Paper, Journaling Spot, Compass, Quote, Twig, Badge, “So fun!!!”: You are Here by The Queen of Quirk and Paislee Press, www.jessicasprague.com; Tape Frame: Washi Tape Frames by Kitschy Digitals, www.jessicasprague.com; Staples: {The Room Collection} Elements Pack by Creativity by Crystal, www.jessicasprague.com; Alpha Brushes: Sprayed Alphabet Brush Set by Mary Ann Wise, www.designhousedigital.com; Distressed Frames: Baby Safari Tattered Frame Set by Carina Gardner, www.designhousedigital.com; Font: Century Gothic.

Credits: Patterned Paper, Crochet Flower, Silk Flower, Photo Frame, Pin, Trims: Granny’s Attic by Kitschy Digitals; Candy Flowers: Candy Coated Garden by Kitschy Digitals; Alphas: Aubergine by The Queen of Quirk; Brushes: Brilliant: The Distressed Backgrounds by Splendid Fiins; Tab: {The Room Collection} Element Pack by Creativity by Crystal; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Font: Century Gothic.


Credits: Patterned Paper, Trim, Tag, Camera: Vintage Cameras Kit by Kitschy Digitals; White Flower: Granny’s Attic by Kitschy Digitals; Pin: Granny’s Sewing Basket by Kitschy Digitals; Alphas: Aubergine by Queen of Quirk; Glitter: Glitter Spills by iKari Designs; Flower: Crystal’s June 2009 Au’ Natural Elements by Creativity by Crystal; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Font: Wish I Were Taller.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Jess Allen said...

Cute layouts! And, cute pictures! We need to get together soon. Let's do a playdate sometime during August...if you guys are up to it. You and Taryn and your kids could all come here if you want.

Unknown said...

HOLY COW, BRENDA! I have been toooo busy and have not stopped by here in awhile... FIRST... the kids are HUGE! (I don't mean that in a weird giant kinda way) ;-) What a beautiful family you have... the kids are growing like weeds!

And your blog and layouts... WOW, WOW, WOW!!! You are AMAZING, Brenda! I'll keep up more often, I promise! Love ya, my friend!!!

scrappinlil said...

Awesome layouts...love them all you have been busy...I also stopped by to say I am leaving something on my blog for you ..be sure to stop by later and pick it up. TFS