PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Horse Parade

Last night we went to Ogden's Annual Horse & Hitch Parade. My niece, Kylie (on the bay), was riding in it. The kids were so excited to see her as she went by.
I was worried how Aiden would do since it was nearing his bedtime, but I had nothing to worry about. He was mesmerized by the clip-clop of the horses' hooves as they went by.
I had forgotten about the parade until an hour before the parade started when Makele reminded me. She did not want to miss it!
This picture is from last week, but I just had to post it. The kids and I gave Jeff tickets to the Bees baseball game for Father's Day. Jack was so excited to go. He even took his baseball mitt just in case a foul ball came his way. He is a little obsessed with sports and is always asking to watch them on T.V.
Makele & I had a girls night (+ one little baby boy) at home. I asked her what movie we should watch. Her response? The Sound of Music! Ever since she saw it at her grandma's house she couldn't wait to see it again. So we got it and watched it while we painted our toenails and ate popcorn. A perfect evening spent together!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cami said...

Your kids are the cutest! I love the dimples.
Did you make it to the reunion over the 4th? How was it?