
Credits: Patterned Paper: Nutmeg Paper Pack by Cosmo Cricket; Embellishments: Nutmeg Candy Candy by Cosmo Cricket; Label: Extracted from Nutmeg Elements by Cosmo Cricket; Font: Crystal’s {Playful} Font by Creativity by Crystal; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com.
I'm in the middle of making a photo book of our Disney vacation. Here are a couple layouts:

Credits: Patterned Paper, Quotes, Journaling Circle: You Are Here Collaborative Kit by The Queen of Quirk & Paislee Press; Template, Hearts, Circle Overlay, Stitching: Template & Quick Page #6 by Creativity by Crystal; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Fonts: Century Gothic, LL Cooper & Edwardian Script.

Credits: Patterned Paper: Cirque Du Ciel, the Papers by the Queen of Quirk; Embellishments: Cirque Du Ciel, the Accents by the Queen of Quirk; Alphas: Aubergine Little Alpha Set by the Queen of Quirk; Template: Jessica Sprague Template + 03; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Font: Century Gothic.
That's it! Maybe some day when life slows down a bit, I'll be back to make a regular post!












2 comments:
Love the Pages!
I want a copy of the one of Chloe and Makele Please.
Oh I just love these layouts...I might have to scraplift these...My family and I went to Disney in October and I am always looking for new ways to do some layouts...I really love the moment in time...meeting the princesses.. TFS
Post a Comment