PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas. We went down to Jeff's parents' house Thursday night for the family dinner. A special visitor dropped by:
Jack told Santa he wanted a toy robot with a square head. What the heck? He had told Jeff that a few days before and said, "I told Santa that I wanted it, and he's going to bring me it." Well, Santa must not have realized the elves had all the shopping done and that there had not been one comment made previously about said square-headed toy robot.
Makele told Santa she wanted her presents to be a surprise.
Aiden actually did better with Santa this time. He was whining a little bit, but warmed up to him (especially when the bear balloon came out).
Grandma & Grandpa gave Jack a Woody. He was so excited the minute he opened it and said, "It's what I always wanted!"
We decorated Christmas cookies to leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve.

Sure hope Santa likes sprinkles! Jack had to use every variety of sprinkles on each cookie.
They opened up their Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve. When I told Makele that they could open up one present, she said, "Can we pick which one?" Ha, ha!
Grandma's beautiful Christmas tree - she is a master decorator!
Christmas morning finally came. Jack was overjoyed to see that Santa brought him a football helmet and jersey; he wore them for the rest of the day:
Makele loved everything she got and kept saying, "Santa spoiled me!"
Aiden loved the football and basketball that Jack got (he is constantly saying "oot-all")!
I told you he didn't take that dang helmet off. He excitedly told Jeff, "throw the football at my head, Daddy. It's okay." I cannot stop giggling about that. He was trying to talk to Kylie on the phone and couldn't seem to figure out why he couldn't hear her very well through that helmet!Makele got an American Girl knock-off which she loved (and which I'm sure Santa saved a bundle on compared to the real thing!).
We had such a great Christmas and were so lucky to spend it with Grandma and Grandpa Neuberger. Thanks for letting us come and putting up with all the chaos!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tia said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Can't wait to see you all next week.

Taryn said...

Jack told ME about the robot with the square head. Christmas Eve when I asked Dustin whose house Santa was going to stop at he said, "Jack's and he will bring him a robot."

The Robison Fam said...

What a darling family you have! And what fun Christmas traditions you are giving to your children. I sure do love you all :)