This morning at 6:00 I woke up to hear Jack's little voice, "Mommy is it my birthday?" When I told him it was he got so excited and said, "yay, I'm 6; I'm 6!" over and over again. Then he asked if he could turn on the light to see if he was bigger - ha, ha!
We had a little family party tonight. Grandma & Grandpa Neuberger, Shawna & Kylie and Taryn, Jeremy, Dustin & Laney all came. Jack was so excited to have everyone here to celebrate.
He got a little shy and goofy when we all sang to him, but he still managed to blow all his candles out in one shot.
Last Wednesday afternoon we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese in honor of Jack's birthday. As always, they had a ball.
Aiden did NOT like the rides once they started moving. Before it started:
After:
I can't believe Jack is already 6. He made quite an entrance into the world and has had his fair share of scary moments since then, but we are so glad he is part of our family!












2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jack!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe he is already six! He is so cute with such a happy smile:)
Post a Comment