PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Couple Digital Pages

After I took the picture of Aiden with my Dad below, I remembered that I had a picture in my scrapbook of him holding me in about the same way. Of course I had to scrapbook it. The title of this page is "Some Things Never Change." The subtitle should be, "except hair color!" Ha, ha! My mom still has that little afghan I had wrapped around me - too bad I didn't think to wrap it around Aiden!

Credits: Patterned Paper: Pinfeathers – Paper Collection Set by Carina Gardner; Border: Pinfeathers – Borders by Carina Gardner; Birds, Flowers: Pinfeathers – Stickers by Carina Gardner; Stitches: The Essentials Stitches V. 1 by Carina Gardner; Polaroid Frames: Vintage Cameras Kit by Kitschy Digitals; Alphas: Aubergine Alpha Pack by The Queen of Quirk; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Font: Quilted Butterfly.

I absolutely love this new line from Splendid Fiins. It's called "Think Spring" and will be available in the store at Jessica Sprague on Monday. It makes me long for spring all the more (as it is snowing like crazy outside right now).

Credits: Patterned Paper: Think Spring Paper Pack by Splendid Fiins; Embellishments: Think Spring Cards & More Pack by Splendid Fiins; Photo Masks: Mask Me Photo Masks by LivEdesigns; Flourishes: Pinfeathers – Doodly Swirls by Carina Gardner; Staples: Office Supplies Element Pack by Creativity by Crystal; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Font: Pea Hart.


Photobucket

No comments: