PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Little Leprechaun

I was playing a highly competitive game of Sorry with Jack tonight when out of nowhere he broke into a song he learned at school. It was so cute I made him do it again so I could record it.

Oh, and by the way, I totally won the Sorry game. That's right, I'm bad.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Taryn said...

I would love to watch it, but the video is private.

Tia said...

Brenda I was watching this video this morning and the whole family came running in to see it. Is that Jack I can hear? cute
Are you guys going to come down next week?

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

That is so adorable. Jack has such a happy and beautiful smile:)

Don't woory, I win frequently at Toy Story Jr. Yahtzee

Taryn said...

Is there some how we can play this on repeat. Both kids are giggling up a storm watching this saying "Again! Again!"