I'm sitting here at the kitchen table watching Makele and Jack play with their Apple Jacks - seriously they are not eating them - just messing around. Every once in a while one might go in a mouth, but it's rare. This is full day two in our new house. We made some headway yesterday unpacking boxes. I worked on getting the kitchen arranged - what a pain! Every time I thought I was finished, (whew!) oh wait, there's another freakin' box staring me down. Where did all this stuff come from anyway?
Jeff's been such a good help, believe it or not, with fixing little things around the house - he even repaired the toilet downstairs that was running constantly! He has been replacing light bulbs like crazy and organizing the garage.
I'll give another update when I get some time (ha, ha - these boxes are multiplying like rabbits, I swear). As for now I need to get Jack out of the high chair. He's throwing Apple Jacks everywhere!
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











1 comment:
Woo Hoo! You're in! Congratulations! Those boxes are never ending, for sure! We still haven't unpacked stuff that's in our garage from July last year. That's our big Spring project if it ever stops raining. Congrats, again!
Post a Comment