
This is a digital layout I finished yesterday of my great-grandma Luella May Warburton Ellison. While I was visiting Mom and Dad this past weekend I downloaded some of Dad's copies of my ancestors. I want to make a scrapbook of them.
For the time being, I'm busy packing for our move. We got permission from the current owners of the new house we're buying to move some of our things into the garage a week before closing. We'll be doing that this Saturday - fun, fun, fun! I'll be so glad when we are settled in at the new house.
Jeff's parents are keeping Makele this week so I can get some packing done. It is so much easier when I don't have to stop every two seconds to get her something or break up a fight between Jack and Makele! She's on Spring Break from preschool and what a great way to spend it! She loves going to visit Grandma and Papa.











3 comments:
Tremendous Work!!
Keep it up,with the Ellison line, there is no shortage of stories!Ha!Ha!
True stories I might add!
Love,
Dad
Good Job Brenda! I'm glad we have someone in our family that's doing an ancestor book.....be sure to pass a copy on to me.
Shawna
Love you digital page! That photo is beautiful! How exciting to actually start the move. Yay for you!
Post a Comment