PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's been a while

It's been a while since my last post. A lot has happened - we sold our house, found a new one, vacationed to St. George for a week and are now trying to get ready to move. All this while trying to keep my sanity. I'm having a hard time packing up - knowing where to start and what we can live without for a couple of weeks is hard! Hopefully I'll figure it out soon.
In the meantime, I did this digital layout yesterday of Makele playing on the playground with Tanner and Chloe in St. George.

Don't you just love those sunglasses she's wearing! I bought them for her while we were down there. She loved them so much she barely took them off - even when we were inside! We had a lot of fun with Landon and Tia. Landon and Jeff nearly killed themselves competing against each other in basketball. Tia and I had to leave them at the park so we could get the kids in bed! We loved seeing Tanner in his first Karate match - what a little fighter he is! Big thanks to Landon and Tia for putting up with us for a whole week - purple marker incident and all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job.
Glad to see your back in business.
Nice pictures.More please.
Be sure and tell your new ward clerk all your talents,and Jeff
s.
Nice to have you here for awhile.
See you this weekend.
Love,
Dad

Lori Gentile said...

Adorable layout. St. George sounds like it was really great! Congrats on selling your house. Chin up! I know how hard it is to pack and go through a move, but it soooooo worth it.