PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my sister-in-law Tia and fellow Rusty Pickle designer Kathie. They were both pretty much the same rules, so I'm doing them both here.


***TAGGED***
Rules:A. People who are tagged need to post these rules, and 8 random habits/facts/quirks about themselves. B. At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.



EIGHT THINGS ABOUT ME....
1. I HATE opening Pillsbury canisters - you know the cinnamon rolls and regular rolls that come in the tub you unwrap and it pops open? It makes me nervous - I hate that pop - you never know when it is coming - at least with a Jack-in-the-Box you know it's going to pop up at the end of the song, but with Pillsbury there is no warning whatsoever!

2. I don't remember a lot about my early childhood, but I have one very early memory. I was still sleeping in a crib - I woke up and saw a big red toy across the room with what a thought was a very scary clown on it - I've not really cared for clowns ever since.

3. I was born in the Fillmore Library (okay, so I wasn't really born in the library - it was a hospital then, but they have since converted it into a library).

4. I spoke at my high school graduation - don't remember what about though (most likely nobody else does either!).

5. When I was little, I hated not having a middle name, so I made up my own - don't even ask what it was.

6. I got my bachelor's degree in Psychology, but was planning on going on to graduate school for a degree in pharmacy. I had all my prerequisites done except for one. I decided a family was more important to me so I didn't apply for graduate school. I haven't regretted it at all!

7. I was brave enough to let Jeff give me a flu shot today.

8. I love swimming, but am a little afraid of the water in lakes and the ocean - I think it's the fear of not knowing what is swimming around me that gets to me!


That's it - I'm not tagging anybody - if you'd like to participate, feel free!

I'm heading out to go pick up a couple fellow designers at the airport for our Rusty Pickle Designers retreat this weekend. We have a cabin reserved where we all go for scrapbooking, classes and relaxation through Sunday - should be a lot of fun! Will post about it when I get back!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Are you sure it was a flu shot? Maybe it was the same thing he gave the cats?