
I was surprised to see Jack standing this close to the pumpkin man - he usually likes to look at him from afar.
Can you say "aaargh?"
Witchy woman:

Makele's pumpkin (I "helped" her carve it)

Jack's pumpkin (Jeff carved) - the face totally caved in - oh well, it looks creepy.

The kids loved trick-or-treating. Jack felt right at home in his pirate costume - he is a pirate the other 364 days of the year. You can often catch him wearing his patch and swinging his sword around the house. Makele loved the costume I made her - I guess it was "scary" enough for her!
We drove down and stayed with Jeff's parents that night. Saturday we went to my niece's baptism (Jeff's sister's child), then drove back up for Taryn's Halloween party at her house. I'll have to post photos of that when I'm not so lazy. She put on a heck of a party - I was impressed!











2 comments:
How cute. It looks like you had fun! My little boy was a pirate too and wore the same hat. Gotta love the dollar store.
So you did the trunk to treat thing to, huh. Well looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment