Since I was away in California for Valentines Day, my brother Landon decided to send me a nice Valentines card supposedly from Jeff - in the from space it said "Jeffrey the Love Muffin." He called me about 5 times on Sunday to see if I had opened it yet, but I had my phone in my purse while I was working. Taryn said that about 5 minutes after he sent it, he said, "when is Brenda going to check her e-mail?!" He couldn't wait for me to see it. My computer wasn't working though, so when he did finally get me on the phone, he was so disappointed to hear that I hadn't seen it yet. He was quick to say that it was Jeff that sent it to me, but when I opened it up it said right above it "sent by Landon." Ha! Oh and in the e-mail message there was a "personal" message that said, "I'm missing you bad! Hurry Home! This is what you have to look forward to when you get home! xoxoxoxo" Here it is (by the way I absolutely loved it, Landon!):
Landon will be so pleased to here that this made your blog. He thought you had given up on it. We really have to go to the Pirate Pizza place next time you guys come down. I thought about how much Jack would love it while we were there.
5 comments:
Landon will be so pleased to here that this made your blog. He thought you had given up on it.
We really have to go to the Pirate Pizza place next time you guys come down. I thought about how much Jack would love it while we were there.
I cannot believe you put this on here.
This is hilarious..
How inspiring! :) Ma'am
That is hilarious. Cannot believe you blogged it. Does he know ? My hubby would die if I did that. Very funny and so sweet. TFS !!!
Post a Comment