Seriously, it was weird not being connected to the outside world - how pathetic is that? However, I did manage to get some other things done - I started on the cutest little baby quilt and managed to get a lot done on it - I'll post it as soon as I'm done (which oddly enough, isn't going too quickly now that the computer is back)!
On Saturday, I took Makele to get her hair cut short - she looks so cute, but alas, I haven't taken a picture yet - horrible, I know.
While I was away in California, my little sister Taryn watched Jack and Makele. She took them with her to visit my parents over the long weekend. My mom said that Makele was sleeping in her room on the hide-away when she woke up scared from a bad dream. My mom put her in bed with her. Pretty soon, Makele sat up and said, "I think I should say a prayer that I won't have bad dreams anymore." She said her prayer then laid back down. A couple minutes of silence passed, then Makele said to my mom, "Maybe Jesus is asleep." Funny little girl!
Let's see.... so many other things going on, can't possibly include them all here (mostly because the baby is sucking my memory away so I can't recall everything right now)!
Oh, I did a couple of layouts for Rusty Pickle - they are digital since they don't have their new paper in print yet. Here they are:

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Flourish Brush: Rusty Pickle; Notebook Paper: Noteable Edgies, Deanna Patterson, www.onesingleseed.com; Rhinestone Heart, Rolled Edge: Birdilicious, Irene V. Alexeeva, www.scraporchard.com; Paint Brush Strokes: Meredith Fenwick, www.scrapbookgraphics.com; Software: Adobe; Fonts: Book Antiqua and GlooGun, Microsoft Word.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Brushes, Journaling Spot: Rusty Pickle; Rolled Edge: Irene V. Alexeeva, www.scraporchard.com; Alphas: Tami Savoie, www.digiscrapaganza.com; Photo Frames, Chicken Wire: Designs by ScrapShana, www.digiscrapaganza.com; Journal Strip: Cori Gammon, www.scrapartist.com; Software: Adobe; Fonts: Garamond and Arizona, Microsoft Word.
That's it for now - hopefully it won't be so long in between posts!











1 comment:
Yay! You're back! I've been checking your blog for days... Sorry about the virus. That is SUCH a pain! I can totally relate about being attached to the computer. I almost cried when my laptop died...oh wait, maybe I did! :)
Post a Comment