As the third child, Aiden often doesn't get his share of attention. He is such a good baby that will sit and entertain himself for extended periods of time (which is more than I can say for his older brother and sister). I am totally guilty of not taking as many pictures of him as I did with Jack and Makele. I got to feeling bad about it the other day, so I pulled out my camera, sat him on the table and started snapping away - too bad I was too lazy to put something on him besides a plain white onesie! Oh well, we can't be too picky!




I cannot get enough of this face - I mean, seriously! Could he be any cuter?

He now has eight teeth - 4 on top, 4 on bottom. The eighth one just started peeking through today. They are so cute - except when he starts grinding them!

Rubber Ducky, you're the one...

As the third child, you often don't get put in a crib for a nap - you have to grab one whenever and wherever you can! ;)

See the above explanation! ;)

Aiden's expression in this picture reminds me so much of Jack - ka-ra-te chop!

Aiden's cousin, Laney (who's 5 weeks older than Aiden - not that you'd be able to tell by the way Aiden is soooooo much tinier than her), came over today to play. The minute I sat her by Aiden, she wanted to give him kisses -

"Mommy, help!"


Little Pals -

Well that's it for now - the little imp's ears must be ringing because he's downstairs screaming right now. Best be getting down there to feed him!
4 comments:
Ahhh! cute picts, he's growing fast!
Why didn't you put the nose smashing one on. I see you figured out the tutorial.
Cute header! Now I don't even want to post my new header, because yours is way cuter.
Those pictures are so fun! I love his smiles. Such a cute little guy.
Post a Comment