Another sponsor for the Dec/Jan issue of Ready, Set, Create was Raspberry Road Designs. I instantly fell in love with the Hootin' Annie Kits and used them to create the following projects:

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments: Hootin’ Annie Kit, Raspberry Road Designs,
www.raspberryroaddesigns.net; Font: Segoe Script.
I created a mini-album of all of the grandkids on the Ellison side with every intention of printing it for my parents for Christmas, but it just didn't happen. I was missing a couple pictures, and by the time I got them it was too late. I'm sure I'll get around to it by the time the kids are in college. ;) You can click on it to make it bigger -

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments: Hootin’ Annie Kit, Raspberry Road Designs,
www.raspberryroaddesigns.net; Font: LL Cooper downloaded from www.dafont.com.
The company I have been designing with and teaching for (Rusty Pickle) for the last 2 1/2 years in closing. The economy has hit the scrapbooking industry hard. There have been so many stores and companies closing. They are in the process of liquidating all of their inventory. I'm sad to see them go. I have made so many great friends on the design team and have had the opportunity to travel around the country sharing my love of scrapbooking with others.











2 comments:
Brenda."ENGLISH TUITOR ALWAYS AND ALWAYS"
I could not let this one go-----"Rusty Pickle "IS CLOSING,NOT "IN CLOSING" Ha!Ha!He!He!I am sure you were buzing the keys so fast that that one snuck in!
Love ya,
Dad HA!HA!HA!HE!HE!HE!HE!
And------------HA!HA!
Hi Brenda, hope we can still keep and touch and be friends, you know how much I admired you, thanks for a magical ride I will never forget, Tiff xxx.
Post a Comment