PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 13, 2010

Haircut and Soccer

I finally came to terms (sort-of) with the fact that my baby boy is growing up and really needed a haircut. I really loved his hair long, but it had a tendency to get tangled. I took him in last Thursday and surprised myself when I didn't even cry afterward. I felt like it though!

Before (look at those beautiful locks):

I feel the same way, Aiden...

Look at how much hair there is at the base of the car!
After:
He looks incredibly older which I hate, but he also looks really cute with his new 'do.

On Saturday Jack started soccer. All week he had been asking how many more days until he played. I picked up his uniform on Wednesday. He put it on everyday after he got home from school and wore it until bedtime. He even managed to put a hole in one of the socks before he even played his first game.

He is #4 in this picture. He did a good job and was so excited during the game. He is already asking me when his next game is!

Photobucket

No comments: