PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Missing Layouts

I realized that I hadn't posted a whole slew of layouts I did back in the spring for the June/July issue of Ready Set Create. They were my last layouts I did for the magazine before starting with Jessica Sprague.

But first, here is a layout I completed over the weekend for Jessica Sprague (I seriously love that picture of Aiden on the shore - he was dying to get in the water, but mean mommy wouldn't let him):

Credits: Patterned Paper, Circles, Stitches: Crystal’s {Rainbow Sherbet} Collection by Creativity by Crystal; Template: Jessica Sprague Template 1 + 04; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Font: Century Gothic.

Here are the ones I did last Spring:

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments: Leave an Impression Mega Kit by Stuff to Scrap Designers, www.stufftoscrap.com; Fonts: Chunky, Problem Secretary and Problem Secretary Normal all downloaded from www.dafont.com; Pea Hart, downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com; Template: Cookies 4 Kids, www.sweetshoppedesigns.com.

I thought this quote was absolutely perfect for Makele, my little drama queen:

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments, Wordart: Monodrama Value Collection by Robyn Gough Designs, www.digitalscrapbookplace.com; Photo Mask: Arty Love Masks by Robyn Gough Designs, www.digitalscrapbookplace.com; Font: Pea Hart, downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments: Tweet Chic Value Collection by Robyn Gough Designs, www.digitalscrapbookplace.com; Photo Mask: Arty Love Masks by Robyn Gough Designs, www.digitalscrapbookplace.com; Font: French Script MT. Based on a sketch by Jana Eubank, http://janaeubanksketch.blogspot.com/.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments, Alphas, Frames: A Cherry on Top Kit by Lindsay Riches, www.scraporchard.com; Font: Garamond and Mr. and Mrs. Popsicle.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments, Wordart, Frames: Happily Kit by Color with Caryn; Font: Giddyup Std.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments: Earthy Crunchy Kit by Color with Caryn; Font: Viva Std and Pea Hart downloaded from www.kevinandamanda.com; Template: Cookies 4 Kids, www.sweetshoppedesigns.com.

Photobucket

No comments: