PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Greeting Card Tutorial

It's that dreaded time of year again - time to send Christmas cards! If you are not looking forward to filling them out, stuffing, addressing, stamping and mailing all your cards, I have an easy solution for you! I'll walk you through the whole process and show you how easy it is. You can even send a free card on me to test it out!

Click on #2: "Send a free card"
The card catalog will come up. Click on "Create a PicturePLUS card."

On the screen that pops up, click on the orientation you want the card to be. For this tutorial, I chose the Horizontal Greeting Card.

Click on “template” then “season’s greetings" (if you are creating a Christmas card). Click on the template you want to use in the screen below.

Click on "Pics" then "Upload More Photos."
A new window will pop up - click on "Browse Photos." Find the photo(s) you want in your files and start upload.
When you are finished uploading, your photo will appear in the window here:
Drag your photo to the card where it says, "Drag image here." Click on the inside icon (circled here).
You can choose different templates to use on the inside for writing and more photos. If you want to add more photos, follow the instructions for uploading photos as described above.
You can also click on "elements" to personalize your card. This gives you the freedom to decorate your card the way you want - much like doing digital scrapbooking, but a ton easier! When you are finished, click "continue."
Type in the return address and send to address. Click "continue."
That's it - super easy and so cute! I love that I can add text and pictures to the inside. Get over there and try it today! If you like it, I can show you how to make one card and send it to everyone on your Christmas card list with one push of the button. The company will print the cards, stuff, stamp, address and mail them for you. That's one last thing you need to worry about during this busy holiday season!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

I so need you to show me how to do digital scrapbooking. Once I know how to do that, the options are endless. I love the placecards in your previous post. My SIL's do Digi Scraping, and their stuff turns out so cute too.

I love all of your shots from Disneyland. It is too cute how animated Jack is, and your beach shots are amazing.

P.S. do you have a follow button for your blog?

Anonymous said...

What a great tutorial. And, I love that I can be creative without any knowledge of digital scrapbooking! I tried to figure out Photoshop elements before and it was way over my head. This is something I can do without much time & effort & still have my cards look darling! Thanks for posting the steps with photos. I love that it is all drag and drop, too!