PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Spark of Madness

The all-wise Robin Williams once said, "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."

I really don't think we have any need to worry about losing it here. In fact, I'm pretty sure most of us in this house were born with more than a little spark.

Aiden loves climbing into the drawer under the oven. He thinks it is hilarious to climb in and sit a while. He has to do it at least once every day, sometimes multiple times a day.



He has also taken to climbing into a wrapping paper storage tupperware I just bought (for the rolls of Christmas paper that I haven't gotten around to putting in). He is a big fan of tackling pillows unprovoked and can leave a nice bite mark on your leg when he's trying to pull himself up and get your attention.

Jack has gotten better about not wearing his helmet everywhere, but he just had to have it on this afternoon to do his homework.
Jack was trying to tell me something when Makele interrupted him. He said all serious and calm-like, "Makie (he never calls her Makele), you need to have a lesson on not talking when someone else is talking."

Then of course we have the hats that Makele and Jack wear every time we visit Great Grandma Robison in Flowell. They started this tradition a while ago (I don't even remember why). Grandma affectionately calls them Pancho and the Cisco Kid which I think is kinder that the names I might have come up with.

One thing's for sure: there's never a dull moment around here!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I can just hear Jack saying that to Makele.