PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Has Sprung Giveaway!

In honor of Easter tomorrow, I am giving away my new Spring Has Sprung Bundle to one lucky person!
Leave a comment telling me about you favorite Easter tradition to be entered in the drawing. Winner will be announced on Tuesday, April 10th! If you have already bought the bundle, you may choose from any of my other bundles. As an added bonus, the Spring Has Sprung Bundle will be 50% off through Wednesday, April 11th! So you have no excuse not to get those Easter pictures scrapped this year!

I'll go first. Growing up we had the tradition of going to the sand hills out on the desert by our home the Saturday before Easter. My grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins would all go to play in the sand and have a picnic. I would look forward to it every year.

We have continued the tradition with my own children. We went down last weekend, but the wind was blowing like crazy, so we didn't venture out. This layout is of Aiden's first Easter 2 years ago at the sand hills:

Did you know I am now on twitter? Follow me @brendaneuberger and stay up to date on the latest releases, sales, and giveaways!

Be sure to check back on Tuesday to see if you won!

Photobucket

3 comments:

The FOUR Wheeler's said...

Thanks for the chance to win! My favorite tradition is doing all the fun easter craft projects with my daughter- she's getting old enough now (4) that she loves to do crafty stuff with me! :) This year we made a super cute garland!

monkeystevens said...

I was going to say the same tradition! hahaha! I also love the ham dinner my mom always makes. YUM!

Heidi E. said...

Every year the day before Easter we would color eggs and each color represented a certain trinket or candy item. Then the adults would hide the eggs on the backyard and the kids would go on a hunt. As times changed we added plastic filled eggs and chocolate eggs but still have a random set of real eggs.