PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, May 11, 2012

Tangled

This year instead of dance, Makele chose to participate in Up With Kids!, an acting group for kids.  She has loved it!  And of course it’s a natural fit - what with her flair for the dramatic. ;)  This past Monday they had their performance.  She was pretty excited about it, but nervous too.  She played the part of a princess:

IMG_0002low IMG_0005low IMG_0012low

And also “Figment,” a Viking.  She had 4 lines: “Go, live your dream!”  “Who’s that?”  “I am just a figment of your imagination, nothing you can do to me will make me tell” and “That way.” 

IMG_0017low

She did a great job and had so much fun doing it.  When she came out after she had a big smile on her face.  Jack was excited to give her some flowers and a big hug.  I think I’ll have this picture blown up and in a prominent place in our house so when they start fighting, I can point to it and remind them how much they do love each other. ;)

IMG_0021low

Last Saturday, Makele had her school talent show.  Her class performed a few musical numbers.  Her favorite was “The Silly Hat Shop.”  They had all decorated brown paper bags as props for the song.

IMG_9987low

We have all had a lot of fun watching her perform!

No comments: