PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, August 6, 2012

Family Pictures

While we were in St. George for Chloe’s baptism, we finally had some family pictures taken.  Amber of Carly Grace Photography did such a fantastic job!  We haven’t had a family photo of my side of the family for 15 years; since right before Layne went on his mission.  Back then there were no grandkids; Shawna was pregnant with Kylie at the time.  Everyone was able to come except my older brother, Trevor.  I guess I better get my skills to work and Photoshop him in. ;)

It was soooo hot and some of the pictures show it!  By the end, we were all sweating buckets (or maybe that was just me)!  CGP_2571-1 CGP_2592-1CGP_2615-1
I love this picture of my mom and dad – they are actually smiling! CGP_2659-1
You can tell how hot Makele was in these pictures (I was feeding Taylee and wasn’t there to fix that headband)!
 CGP_2835-1 CGP_2838-1 CGP_2848-1 CGP_2852-1 CGP_2853-1 CGP_2864-1 CGP_2874-1
CGP_2897-1 CGP_2908-1 CGP_2923-1Shawna and Taryn really wanted a picture of us jumping, but the rest of us were not really on board… ha! CGP_2926-1 CGP_2929-1Sisters: CGP_2944-1
CGP_2956-1
Glad we finally got them done after so many years!
Signature

1 comment:

Jess Allen said...

Oh my goodness. These pictures are just awesome! I love them! You all look so great! The colors are beautiful with the red rock and green trees. Love it!