PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, August 17, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl

I took these pictures of Taylee last week at 7 1/2 months.IMG_0799edit2 IMG_0741edit  IMG_0749editIMG_0745edit  IMG_0760edit2 IMG_0761edit2

Enough with all these pictures!IMG_0764edit2 IMG_0768edit  IMG_0797edit2 IMG_0794edit2

I can’t believe how fast she is growing.  She rolls everywhere she wants to go and can make it across the room pretty quickly these days.  She still has the cutest little gummy smile – no teeth yet.  I was looking at the other kids’ baby books, and they all had teeth by now.  In fact Aiden had 6 at this point!  Funny how they are all so different. 

While I was taking pictures, Aiden picked up one of the pearl necklaces, put it on his head and said, “look, Mom, I’m LeBron James!”  Clearly he has been around Jack too much. ;)

IMG_0757

2 comments:

Cami said...

Oh my, these are adorable! I love the gummy smile! My favorite is the one with her eating the pearls! What little girl doesn't need lots of pearls.

Taryn said...

These are so cute!