PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jack’s Baptism

Jack was baptized on Saturday.  It was a very special day.
IMG_1947cropIMG_1950IMG_1951crop
I made the invitations and program:JackBaptismbaptism program   After the baptism, we had lunch at the church with the whole family.
    IMG_1954 IMG_1957IMG_1981
Jack is so lucky to have so much family that came to support him.
Great Grandma Robison:
IMG_1963
Uncle Rick, Megan and Aunt Tess: IMG_1964
Shelby, Aunt Amy, Maggie and Sophie: IMG_1969
Uncle Jeremy, Camille, Aunt Taryn, Dustin & Laney:IMG_1970Grandpa Neuberger:  IMG_1976
Kaden, Ellie, Aunt Angie, Mayson, Beck, Uncle Kevin & Mallory: IMG_1978
Aunt Cathy & Uncle Dave:IMG_1984
Us: IMG_1975
I just realized I didn’t get one of Jack with my mom and dad!  I know how much you love getting your picture taken, Mom; why didn’t you say anything? ;)

I bought this cute printable off etsy. Everyone who attended the baptism added their name and fingerprint to the tree.  It's on display in his room.  

We had a great day and are so proud of the choice Jack made to be baptized.

4 comments:

Tia said...

Looks like he had a great couple of days-so sorry we missed his special day. Love the invites and program :)

Kim said...

I LOVE the tree printable! Looks like he had a great day. Good job Mom on all the preparations!

Cami said...

Congrats to Jack! Looks like a great baptism with lots of family and friends to celebrate.

Yes, I did change my blog. Too many crazy things going on. Anyway, it is now
thebiasedboulder.blogspot.com
if you want to keep following.

Jess Allen said...

He looks so grown up!!! What a special day. Wish we could be closer for things like this! I'm glad he could have so many people there to support him.

Also, I LOVE the tree print as well! So cute, and such a fun treasure.

And, you look so great, Brenda! Man, you're stylish.