Jack has started cub scouts. He looks so cute is is uniform.
Pay no heed to my mismatched chairs and table (maybe one day I will have a matching set ;)).
He was so excited to go for the first time last month. They learned about manners and Jack wrote a thank you card for Grandma Wendy (and Grandpa Dave) for his cub scout shirt they gave him for his birthday.
He looks forward to going each week and is always all smiles when he gets home. A couple weeks ago he came home with a wreath they made out of plastic Easter eggs. He was so excited to give it to me and said, “here, mom. I made this for you!”
They learned about birds last week, and Jack came home with a sheet to fill out when he sees different birds. When I went to pick him up from school last week, Aiden wanted to stay and play on the playground for a bit. While we were there some seagulls flew over, and Jack couldn’t wait to get home and write it down.
I love that he gets to participate in scouting. He has great leaders that are so fun and very knowledgeable. They love scouting just as much as the boys.











2 comments:
So glad to hear he is enjoying scouts! He makes such a sweet little scout.
You forgot the hilarious comment about the pocket knife!
Post a Comment