PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, May 4, 2007

Funny Little Jack



I keep saying I need to write down all the funny things Jack has been saying lately. He has been hamming it up in the last couple of weeks! About three weeks ago, after we had spent the weekend moving into our new house, I was getting Jack and Makele their breakfast on a Tuesday morning. Jeff had been around the house for the last three days, and I guess Jack was wondering where he was that morning. He was sitting in his high chair, looking around, when he asked, “Where’d Jeff go? It struck me as being so funny because he’s never called his dad, “Jeff.” It was also funny because I had not mentioned a thing about “Dad” or “Jeff” to him that morning.
The kids are having a hard time adjusting to sleeping in their new room, so Jeff and I started taking turns laying in between Makele’s bed and Jack’s crib until they fell asleep. Around day three of this, after I had both in their beds and had settled down on the floor, I heard Jack stand up in his crib. He leaned over the side and asked, in his little voice, “what you doing down there?” I just broke out laughing and thought to myself, “what am I doing down here?”
Today Jack asked me for a tootsie roll. I only had Hershey kisses, so gave him one of those instead. He asked, “tootsie roll?” I told him no, it was called a kiss. He held it on in front of his mouth and looking at it, said “muh!” indicating giving it a kiss. What a little comedian he is. He keeps me on my toes for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!!
Next time ask Jack,"What you doing "up" there,your suppose to be "down" sleeping!
Love,
Dad