Here's a few pictures I took with it this week:



I had a hard time getting Jack to sit still for these pictures. He tells me he wants his picture taken, but then he is too busy to sit and smile for the camera. I was taking Makele's picture on the front step on her last day of school when Jack said he wanted to have his picture taken too. So he went and sat by Makele, but wouldn't even look at the camera. When I said, "okay, no picture," he said, "no, no, no - I want picture!" This repeated a few times until finally I just took the picture without him looking at the camera and told him it was oh so pretty. Here it is:
Here's one I took of the grandkids at Brinlynn's Blessing last Sunday. I had to replace some faces from the other pictures because it was near to impossible to have them all looking at the camera at the same time!











