PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, July 20, 2007

A couple more layouts

I've been in a bit of a funk since the end of the Amazing Race. I finally got some layouts and a couple of cards done this past week. The first layout is of Makele. I used the Fair Verona line from Rusty Pickle along with their chipboard and stickers. The Felt Flowers are by Jenni Bowlin.



This layout is of Jack dumping a pail of water over his head and loving every minute of it. Speaking of Jack - he got into the knife drawer this morning while I was doing dishes and grabbed a bread knife out of it faster than I could blink. Makele was right there, and I was afraid he was going to whip it around on her, so without thinking, I grabbed the blade to take it away from him - stupid, stupid, stupid. He pulled back on it and put a nice little slit in my finger that squirted blood like no other. Needless to say, I wasn't too please with him!
Anyway, this layout is made with the Island Summer line from Rusty Pickle.

I'll be gone for a few days - done to visit Mom and Dad and go camping for a couple of days. Hopefully I'll come back with lots of good pictures to scrapbook!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda.. love the layouts! Very cute! SO sorry to hear about your hand.. hope it's doing much better. Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Brenda,I'm proud of
you!
Keep it up.
Love,
Dad

Kathie said...

Wow...awesome job Brenda! You have been tagged...check out my blog!

Kathie

Kim Sonksen said...

Gees whizz Ma'am - those layouts seriously RAWK!!!!! Espesh the Bloom one. It's fabulous