PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Funny little Jack

Jack made this little paper plate picture at story time at the library a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday he decided it would make a nice hat. The boy loves anything that can go on his head! I have several photos of him with different things on his head - I feel a layout coming on soon with this theme!

Yesterday Kylie was here. We took a trip down to the Family Discount store so I could get a few things for primary. I was stopped behind a minivan at a stop light, waiting to turn left. The light turned yellow, and the minivan did not move. I said, "come-on woman, go!" From the backseat Jack chimes in, "tha na (not) a woman! tha a car!" Better watch what I say in front of the little guy! I had to laugh over this one - he's too smart for his britches, I tell you!

Oh my heck - listen to what he just said - Taryn you are going to love this - he was just sitting on the floor at my feet playing and all of the sudden he burst out of nowhere, "fire-pig, fire-pig!" Referring of course to spider-pig! I can't believe he said that!

Here's a couple projects I did this past week:



No comments: