Check out the new blinkie I made to celebrate on the top left-hand side of my blog. The hula girl is doing a little "we made it, we made it" dance!
In other news, I gave Jack a little haircut on Friday - he looks so cute! It's not quite a buzz cut, but will be nice and cool for these hot days we've been having around here lately.
We also managed to lose two kittens this past week. Jeff had been driving me crazy wanting to get a pet "for the kids." Yeah, we know who they really were for. I was totally against the idea since every other cat we've ever owned has either come to a bad end or ran away. But he prevailed - Dad gave us two of his precious kittens. They were gone the next week. Jeff is convinced there is some badger or raccoon running loose in the neighborhood snatching kittens. We kept them in the garage for a few days and they seemed content to run around and play and even ventured outside a few times while we were out there. Then one morning, I went out and the orange and white cat was gone - not a trace of him. The next morning the black one was gone - but this time there was a huge pile of white fur in the garage - what on earth is that all about? Jeff filled up the cat food dish just to see and the next morning it was all eaten. I had to stop him from "staking" out the garage last night - he wanted to go sit in the car and wait to see if he could see that rabid raccoon or badger. All I could say was, "see, we just are not meant to be pet owners." He didn't like that response too well!
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











1 comment:
Congrats Brenda...well deserved I look forward to working with you and getting to know you better!
Kathie
Post a Comment