PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

This is why I have a hard time blogging. . .

So last night when I was typing my last entry for this blog, the kids were downstairs playing. After I finished, I went to check on them. I got about halfway down the stairs and the smell of marker hit me. I raced the rest of the way down and found Jack sitting at my desk with a permanent marker, scribbling all over it, himself and my trimmer.



I guess it could have been worse - he could have done it on the walls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Jack!
Beautiful pictures,you will be as good as your Mom if you keep practicing.
Try some different colors,red,blue,purple,pink,ect.
Later,
Grandpa

Jenni said...

Oh Brenda--this is making me laugh so hard!!! My older son, Caden has done this more times than I'm willing to admit! Love that you weren't too mad to take a picture!!! =) Hey--did you see on the thread at AMM where I said I'm going to the Scrapbook Expo in Sacramento this fall?? I'm totally excited to see you there!!!