Jack's up to his antics same old antics today. I'm about ready to pull my hair out. In the course of 10 hours he has managed to knock over a whole glass of diet coke, spray apple juice out of his sippy cup all over the dishwasher and floor (that happened while I was cleaning up the diet coke!) and handle everything in this house he knows he shouldn't be touching.
Yesterday he disappeared while Makele and I were in the living room only to reappear holding a kitchen knife! Very calmy I told him to put it on the ground (he loves to throw things when I tell him to give them to me) and luckily he did. I guess I'll be finding a new drawer to put the knives in! The thing about him is that he is almost impossible to get mad at - he's just so happy about everything. After he sprayed the juice everywhere, I took him to time out and he just was smiling and laughing.
Yesterday he did something, and I warned him sternly, "Jack do you want to go to time out?" He said, "yea!" I mean, what do you say to that? Then he kept saying, "time out, time out!" One time I put him in the guest bedroom, and when I came back two minutes later, he was jumping on the bed having a good old time. I guess I'll have to find somewhere that he doesn't like. Although I really don't think that's possible - he could find something fun in a barren pitch dark room, I swear. He has way too much energy - he gets to stuff way before I can stop him!
There's my sob story for the day - now I better go check on him - he probably has the whole basement colored by now!
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











No comments:
Post a Comment