PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Yea, yea, I know - I've been a horrible blogger lately. . .

It's been hard to find time to blog in between being deathly ill (I had the worst case of the flu I've ever had - absolutely horrible!) and a trip to Las Vegas that Jeff's work sent us on. I've also kept busy with my Rusty Pickle stuff. Here's a couple of new things I've done lately:

Journaling reads: August 16, 2007 - Today is the last day of summer vacation you and Kylie will spend together this year. You have had so much fun playing and making crafts. The two of you have become even closer friends this summer.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Trims, Buttons, Chipboard: Rusty Pickle; Acrylic Paint: Making Memories & Plaid; Silk Flower: Heidi Swapp; Felt Flower: Jenni Bowlin; Ink: Versa Color by Tsukineko; Pen: American Crafts.

My neighbor just had a new baby girl, so I made a card for her and made a few extras just for show - because that's the kind of girl I am you know!


I made these from the Petit Cherub Rusty Pickle line.

I signed Makele up for dance today - she is so excited and wanted to go right then. I had a hard time explaining that it wouldn't begin for another two weeks! She will have two performances - one in December and one in May. It will be fun to see how she does. She loved her 6-week summer program, so hopefully she won't get sick of it before next spring rolls around!

I'll try to update this more often - I think Dad has all but given up on me posting any pictures of his grandkids, so I'll have to dig some out and get them posted!

No comments: