PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 8, 2007

Dentist

I just got back from the dentist, and it's not good news. I have had this tooth that has been giving me fits for a long, long time. Last January I finally had a root canal and crown done on it. It was just great for a few months, then I started having severe pain again. Back to the dentist. He took an x-ray and saw that there was still infection under the tooth. Of course, he said it was very rare since the root canal looked excellent. He put me on an antibiotic and told me to come back in October to check on the progress. If I had any problem I was supposed to call. I have had some pain with it, but I really dread going to the dentist, so I didn't call.

Anyway, the infection is still there, he is going to have to go back in through the root canal and laser it - fun, fun, fun. All I can say is he better have some good laughing gas ready.

I did this layout last night. The photos are of Jack and Makele almost a year and a half ago - I'm slowly trying to get "caught up." I'm loving getting back into digital!


Journaling Reads: Oh how you love to pound on the piano. You can hardly stand it when I try to play and are constantly interrupting me. I guess you just think your pounding sounds so much better than my playing (sometimes it does!!!).

Supplies: Computer Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements; Patterned Paper, Stamp, Zig Zag Stitching: Urban Kiwi. http://www.shabbyprincess.com/; Photo Frame & Brushes: Pea Blossom Kit by Rhonna Farrer, http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/; Straight & Cross Stitching: Keep ‘Em in Stitches by Lisa Carter, http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/; Paint Strokes: Meredith Fenwick, http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/; Fonts: Alba, Microsoft Word and Susie’s Hand, downloaded from the internet




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh on the tooth!
boy, i just hate the dentist . . . here's hoping they have some good laughing gas.

loving your digital:)