We went to see my Mom and Dad over the weekend. We had planned on leaving Friday night, but Jeff didn't get off work until late, late, late. And it was snowing, that's right - snowing, when he finally did get home. So we set off Saturday morning - blizzard and all. Thank heavens I had the presence of mind to take a couple DVDs for the kids to watch on my laptop - they would have sent Jeff and me through the roof on that long ride. My whole family was there which made for a crazy house with all nine grandkids running around.
I did manage to get a digital layout done for my sketch class. My digital skills have gotten a little rusty from lack of use; I really need to get back into it - especially since Costco recently started printing 12 x 12 for pretty cheap. Here it is:
No comments:
Post a Comment