PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, October 26, 2007

Teeth and Costumes

It's been a while - I have been in MAJOR pain in the last week. I went to see the Dentist on Monday. He retreated my root canal and tried to get rid of that nasty infection that keeps lingering at the bottom of my tooth. I had no idea I would have so much pain afterwards. I looked like a freakin' chipmunk! The swelling is finally going down a little bit. I will most likely have to see a specialist for endodontic surgery (yuck!)
I have been working madly on getting Makele's costume done this week in time for her school's Halloween carnival last night. I finished it, but haven't got around to Jack's yet. So I dressed him up in last year's sheep costume - it actually fit okay! They both had so much fun. I was impressed with all the different activites the school had set up. Here's some photos of their adventures:


Makele's out of school today, Monday and Tuesday for UEA. It was so nice to wake up this morning and not have to run around getting everyone ready and out the door.

I have had zero time for scrapbooking - hopefully after I get Jack's costume done, I can squeeze some in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are just soooo cute... you made those costumes!? HOLY COW, GIRL! AWESOME JOB... but I really like the frog... toooooo cute!!! :-)