PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, November 14, 2008

Toothless

Three and a half weeks ago while I was flossing Makele's teeth, I noticed she had two loose teeth on the bottom. She was so excited and kept wiggling them. Today when I picked her up from school, she came running over with a little bag that contained her tooth. Apparently she lost it during class, held it up, and said, "Miss Kelly, my tooth fell out!" All the kids rushed around her to see it - her teacher said it was very exciting for all of them.
She looks so cute with that little gap!
The tooth fairy had better get on the ball and get her visit planned to Makele, because she is already asking when it is time to go to sleep!
I couldn't resist putting this in - Jack got these at Taryn's Halloween party. He thinks it is so hilarious to wear them around. They go perfectly with the food all over his face, don't you think?

2 comments:

Cami said...

Your little girl is so cute without her tooth! Love that stage. I remember hating it when I was that age though.
I don't know if it was you that commented about the blanket stich, so if it wasn't, sorry. I'm not the best at the blanket stitch. But I found that this tutorial is really helpful. Lots of pictures is always best. Hope this helps!

http://www.futuregirl.com/craft_blog/2007/09/tutorial-hand-sew-felt.aspx

Heidi E. said...

Those are great pictures. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving !!!