PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, December 5, 2008

A few layouts. . .

I haven't done a whole lot of scrapbooking lately - I did all of these at the Rusty Pickle Retreat last month, but am only now getting around to posting them.

This two-page layout contains pictures from Makele's school Halloween party last year. Jack had to wear his sheep costume again because I didn't have his frog costume done yet. I used Rusty Pickle's Costume Party for this. I love it when I can get this many photos on one spread!

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Chipboard, Tags, Tag Holder, Trim: Rusty Pickle; Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels.

This picture is Jeff and Jack searching for a Christmas tree two years ago. I used Rusty Pickle's brand new White Christmas line and bling on this one.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Cardstock Coupon Title, Buttons, Trim, Bling: White Christmas line by Rusty Pickle.

This picture was taken two years ago after a day of swimming at the aquatic center. I used Rusty Pickle's Candyland line for this.

Journaling Reads: You were so tuckered out after a day of swimming at the Roy Aquatic Center. You propped your foot up on the picnic table and were out like a light.

Supplies: Cardstock: Making Memories; Patterned Paper, Tag: Candyland Line by Rusty Pickle; Chipboard, Trim, Buttons: Rusty Pickle.

3 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Great Job.. My favorite is the Christmas one...love how you added the buttons and bling.. really sets off the page..

Linda Beeson said...

That little row of trees on the tree layout is just plain perfect! CUTE!

Tricia said...

You are amazing! Just out of curiousity, have you ever made a LO that is not adorable? Holy cow you are talented!