We finally got the tree decorated on Saturday. The kids loved helping - not sure what Makele is doing here - probably trying to add Jack as a decoration to the tree.

Jack was great with the lower branches - I loved how he bunched all the ornaments together and hung them off the lights - if you look close you can see two ornaments hanging off a light bulb by the air vent.

I guess it's easier than trying to get them over the branches!

The finished product:

On another subject, today I ran out to the car to get something. When I came back in Jack was saying, "Mommy, Makie poked me!" Makele was adamantly denying this saying, "No I didn't poke him, I HIT him!" Hello! She didn't quite get the point that it was wrong either way and that probably hitting him was worse than poking him! Sometimes I wonder what goes on in that mind of hers. Never a dull moment around here.
3 comments:
Those two crack me up! What a beautiful tree! Happy holidays to you all!
That is a hilarious story about your two little ones.. That just cracks me up. Your tree looks beautiful..
I love that you let them do the tree and leave it! Cute, CUTE kids!
Post a Comment