PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, February 2, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

I received this award from my friend, Cami - thanks so much - you are too sweet!


Now it's my turn to nominate 7 other blogs that I love and get such inspiration from. It's hard to narrow it down to 7, because there are so many I love, but here goes (in no particular order):

1. Kathie Davis - she does some amazing stuff with paper and glue! Seriously, I want to be her when I grow up - she is so creative!

2. Heidi Erickson - not only is she a super talented photographer and scrapbooker, she is hilarious as I'll get out!

3. Nicole Stark - amazing at scrapbooking, card making and altered projects. And I seriously want her handwriting!

4. She Does Hair - Love her hair styles - such great inspiration for doing my little girl's hair.

5. Kim Hughes - master cardmaker and stamper. She works for a stamp company drawing the cutest stamp images.

6. Beckie Dreyer - my friend from "across the pond" - so good at layering and adding little details to make her scrapbook pages unique and gorgeous!

7. My Montessori Journey - Since Makele goes to a Montessori school, this blog gives me such great ideas to incorporate some Montessori methods at home. Jack loves doing them too!

If you were nominated, please nominate 7 other bloggers for the Kreativ Blogger Award and contact them on their blog to let them know!

1 comment:

Heidi E. said...

Thanks lady... You are too sweet...

How are you feeling nowadays? Getting any better? Hope you have a great week.