Supplies: Cardstock: Prism; Patterned Paper, Flowers, Butterfly, Glass Pebbles: Prima; Felt Border: Queen and Company; Alphas: Dream Street (thanks, Nicole, for these!); Rhinestone Arrow: Kaiser; Ink: Tsukineko; Pen: Zig by EK Success.
I love these new papers and die cuts by My Mind's Eye!
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye; Alphas, Chipboard Shapes: American Crafts; Metal Embellishments: Making Memories; Rub-on: Fancy Pants; Glass Pebble: Prima; Pen: Zig by EK Success.
Journaling: Uncle Kevin and Aunt Angie invited us to their house for a BBQ and swimming at their neighbor's house. Makele loved going down the slide, but we couldn't convince Jack to try it. He much preferred sitting on the lounge chair and eating fish crackers! 8-23-08
Both of these layouts were based on sketches by Page Maps - I love their sketches! I find when I go to crops away from home, I can get so much more done if I take a sketch to follow. It takes the thinking out of scrapbooking - which I can really use these days (as evidenced by the title on the second layout - I seriously could not think of anything else)!











1 comment:
Holy smokes! It's been only a week and you've posted a gazillion darling projects! I'm off to stare at all the details on these cute pages and albums! :D
Post a Comment