

The sponsor that provided the digital elements for these layouts DigiScrapaganza.com
This past weekend I got together with some friends to scrap at the local scrapbook store. We had so much fun talking and laughing - of course, I didn't get a whole lot done. My brain seems to turn off when I'm scrapping away from home. Thanks Nicole (the first layout above was inspired by you!), Jana, Amy, Lisa and Lynda!











3 comments:
It was great fun!!! I'm so excited to do it again. I'm excited to see the rest of your layouts:)
My interest is peeked.. can't wait to see the rest of the layouts :)
Hey Brenda! :D :D :D I LOVED meeting you! It's pretty rare to feel like immediate friends when you first meet somebody, but that's how I felt meeting you and Nicole! You are so much fun! Thanks for a great weekend! Already looking forward to next time! ;)
Post a Comment