PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, March 16, 2009

PageMaps Contest

I love working from sketches, and PageMaps are my favorite. They are having a contest on their blog . I haven't participated in any contests or challenges for a while, so I decided, what the heck? Here's my entry:




I printed the photos off in black and white on accident, but I kind-of like the way they look on this page. I used glimmer mist on the title - it looks so cool in person - I just couldn't capture it with the camera very well!

Supplies: Cardstock, Metal Embellishments: Making Memories; Patterned Paper, Trim: Rusty Pickle; Alphas: Dream Street; Candy Dots: Pebbles, Inc; Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels; Pen: Zig by EK Success.

3 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

OOOoooooo! Aaaaaahhhhhh! I LOVE this!!!!! :D :D :D Love all the handcutting! I love Pagemaps, too! I didn't know they were doing a contest! I'll have to check it out!

Heidi E. said...

Wow.. This turned out great.. Love what you did with it..

Kim said...

Love PageMaps! Love this layout! Beautiful job! Even though you make me feel bad about saying NO! {Ya know what I am talking about!}