The night before last was the first time Aiden slept in his own room, sniff, sniff. I know, I know, it's been way overdue, but I couldn't bear to do it earlier. I mean what's next, a big boy bed, preschool, then before we know it he'll be off to college! I just wanted to hold on for a little longer. I told Jeff that it seems like that's what you do when you raise kids - let go a little more each day. It's way more painful on me than it is on them! Aiden also rolled over from his back to his stomach for the first time last week. Big Shot. He rolled over from his stomach to his back when he was 4 weeks old, but I'm convinced that every baby can do that - Makele did it when she was only 10 days old (then went ahead and took her own sweet time doing everything else ;))!
Aiden really is such a sweet baby and so good natured. He puts up with a lot from Jack poking and prodding him and always has big smiles for Makele. I can't believe he will already be 4 months old next week!











3 comments:
Time really does go by fast. He is such a cutie...all of your kids are.
PS. When I saw your page in the CK magazine, I was so excited. Congrats!
That is a really cute pictue! Where are you finding all these fall leaves for your backdrops?
What a darling picture! Yes, I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone. We moved up to Kaysville this week, so we will have to get together soon!
Post a Comment