PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines

My sister, Taryn, found the cutest homemade valentines online and showed them to me. Makele was all for posing for me, but it took some serious bribing and threatening to get a halfway decent one of Jack.

Jack's preschool had parent day last week where they put on a little program for us. Jack was being his usual ham self during the performance (he's actually acting normal in this picture) -
I wonder whose kid that is with the tambourine on his head? Geesh, don't his parents teach him anything? ;)
Ring-around-the-rosies:
It was a cute little performance. I love Jack's preschool. His teacher is so good to him and puts up with his non-stop Mario talk. She told him once that her brother had brought over a new Mario game to her house. He got all excited and asked her, "When can I come to your house to play it?" Ha, ha!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tia said...

The Valentines were cute we got ours in the mail today. Thanks and sorry I didn't get around to sending ours out this year. Love the new look on your blog.

Jess Allen said...

Oh my goodness...those valentine's are so cute! what a clever idea.